The Canadian German Chamber of Industry and Commerce organizes in cooperation with its German partner energiewaechter GmbH a fact-finding visit for Canadian decision makers from the Bioenergy sector to Germany (south of Germany). Within the framework of the partnership program "energy solutions - Made in Germany" of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, Canadian executives are invited to participate in the delegation from October 17 to 21, 2016.
The four days fact-finding trip is intended for all parties interested in learning more about state-of-the-art German technologies and applications in the field of bioenergy with a focus on wood biomass cogeneration technology.
The target groups are decision makers and representatives from:
· Federal, provincial and municipal government
· Industry associations
· Research institutions
· Professionals from the wood and pulp and paper industry
· Engineers, consultants and project developers
By participating in the technical delegation you will visit pilot projects, research institutes and industry players.
- Learn about the fascinating potential of bioenergy in a green economy and why the cogeneration technology is on the rise;
- Explore opportunities in one of the world's most advanced markets for bioenergy;
- Establish a network among German and Canadian bioenergy experts, research institutes and key industry players.
Thanks to the financial support of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, participation in this program is free of charge (travel to and from Germany as well as accommodation costs have to be covered by each participant).
For more information, visit our website.