We are dedicated to building a better future for Canadians by making our economy and society more dynamic and competitive.
- The foremost independent, evidence-based, not-for-profit applied research organization in Canada.
- We are objective, independent and evidence-based. We do not lobby for specific interests.
- Funded exclusively through the fees we charge for services to the private and public sectors.
- Conducting, publishing, and disseminating research;
- Forecasting and economic analysis;
- Helping people network;
- Running conferences;
- Developing individual leadership skills;
- Building organizational capacity.
- Specialists in economic trends, as well as organizational performance and public policy issues.
- Not a government department or agency, although we are often hired to provide services for all levels of government.
- Independent from, but affiliated with, The Conference Board, Inc. of New York, which serves nearly 2,000 companies in 60 nations and has offices in Brussels and Hong Kong.