Eugene, Ore. – The Oregon Logging Conference (OLC) has announced its new officers for 2016-2017.
The following board officers and staff will serve the OLC for 2016-2017:
- Jeff Wimer, Student Logging Training Program, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Ore., president
- Rick Kriege, Kriege Logging LLC., Inc., Prineville, Ore., first vice president
- Jim Dudley, Swanson Group, Glendale, Ore., second vice president
- Greg Stratton, Consultant, Riddle, Ore., third vice president
- Milton Moran, Cascade Timber Consulting Inc., Sweet Home, Ore., treasurer
- Rikki Wellman, Oregon Logging Conference, Eugene, Ore., conference manager
The 2017 Oregon Logging Conference is scheduled for February 23 to February 25 at the Lane Events Center in
Eugene, Ore., and will feature education seminars, exhibits on the latest technology in logging equipment,
networking opportunities and the chance to earn professional logger credits. Details are available at the Oregon
Logging Conference Web site, www.oregonloggingconference.com, or by calling 541-686-9191.